Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kaisercraft - Shabby Trinket Chest!

Here is my Final Round submission project #2!!  Kaisercraft sent me a generous package of goodies from the Pink Gelato Collection along with an off-the-page 3-D alterable chest.  I had sooooo much fun creating with this sweet chest ... lots of sanding of the edges and inking to create a time-worn look!

I took the Shabby Trinket Chest one step further and designed a sweet little hat box, flower pot and lamp to sit on top of the Trinket Chest ... just like as if it was in your own bedroom!  I had too much fun with this 3-D alterable project!!!









Thanks for peeking!!!


3 comments:

Linda B said...

This is so absolutely gorgeous... it's just amazing!

Ros said...

I am so thrilled for you on your new position ... I honestly don't know how you manage to cope with all your work load ... your LO is amazing and this little project is totally stunning ... Well done Debbie ... wishing you every success

pattyo said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! And just look at the treasure in the drawer, too! I'm curious--how large are the items?