Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kaisercraft ... Adore You!

Now that the judging is finished and the new 2011 - 2012 Design Team has been officially announced on the Kaisercraft Blog, it is okay for me to share my final round projects here with you!

I'm just tickled {pink} to be in the Kaisercraft Design Team and cannot wait to begin creating to inspire you with the many GORGEOUS products that this fine company has to offer.  What a fun year we will have together!

Kaisercraft sent me a generous package of goodies from the Velvet Ensemble Collection and asked that I create a layout for my first final round submission.  I chose a picture of the hubby and I from last year's company holiday party.  They had a professional photographer there and afterward sent each couple two 5 x 7 pics -- one to keep and one to frame in a 11 x 14 frame they provided, asked that we include some additional family photos in a collage and then send it back into work to be hung on a 'family wall' at the office.  What a neat idea!!









Thanks for peeking!!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful layout...girl you ROCK!!! I'm so excited for the next year, we are going to have a blast. Your right we have to get together and toast this one up :) Hugs, Lori

Cassandra said...

Wow Debbie, your work is truly gorgeous!! Congrats on making it on the Kaisercraft DT! I can't wait to be working with your *hugz*

Karen Shady said...

congratulations Debbie.... you work is beautiful. Looking forward to working with you :)

pattyo said...

Oh so stunning! Love all the beautiful flowers and bling!

KRAFTY pearl said...

congrats, debbie! your projects are AMAZING! i am so honored to be on the same DT.

Charlene said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!! Im so happy happy for you sweet friend!!!!