Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crafty Secrets exciting NEWS ...

WOWOWOWOW ... what a {nice} way to wake up and begin the new day!  I received several congratulatory e-mails this morning, including one from Sandy, the owner of Crafty Secrets, letting me know that I was chosen to be on her Design Team!


I am unbelievably shocked and completely honored!  Someone pinch me, please!

As all of you know who follow my bloggity blog, I adore anything vintage and shabby, so I know this will be a dream job for me!  Plus, the icing on the cake is that I get to design alongside some of my favorite blogging buddies ...Viola Mahr and Tammy Roberts!

What FUN!  Stay tuned for lots of Crafty Secrets inspiration coming soon :)

Hugs!
xoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:

Linda B said...

Oh Boy.... Debbie, congratulations!!!! I'm thrilled for you. Your work certainly merits the recognition you receive from working on these design teams. Keep wowing us with your creations! I LOVE it!

Dana Gustafson said...

Congrats Debbie! I can't wait to see the magic you make with Crafty Secrets!

pattyo said...

Huge congrats! Love Crafty Secrets!

Ros said...

Many congrats Debbie ... I know you will LOVE this ... perfect for your shabby vintage creations ...

Audrey Pettit said...

I saw the news and couldn't wait to come over here to congratulate you, Debbie! What exciting and fabulous news! Really looking forward to seeing all your beautiful Crafty Secrets creations. :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Debbie! I love all your projects - you SO deserve this DT position. (((hugs))

Charlene said...

awesome Debbie!!! I havent submitted anything in so long.....it's time to start :-) I say yeah for you my talented friend!!!!

Diane said...

Yeah...good for you....it doesn't surprise me though...as this is the perfect honor for all your shabby goodness...can't wait to see your creations...you are one busy artist!!!

cbuswell said...

Congrats!! that's brilliant news!! just perfect for you!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Congratulations Debbie! That is awesome!! So deserving!! Can't wait to see what you make!!

Hugs...
Melissa

Beth said...

Congrats, Debbie! I've followed the Crafty Secrets blog and always thought you'd be perfect for their DT!