Sunday, June 12, 2011

Buttons ... buttons ....


I simply {adore} the new trend these days of adding sewing notions and accessories to hand made paper crafts!!  How sweet are these chipboard sewing machine and dress form pieces that I painted with cream paint and inked with twill paint to create a time-worn look?!?


Buttons, button cards, sewing pins, another chipboard thread spool wrapped with baker's twine, button twine, pretty little trims ... bobs and bits {swoon}!!


All backed on a piece of dress form pattern paper ... this little happy card makes me smile!
Thanks for peeking in today -- have a wonderful stampy day!

Moxie Fab World - I'm So Excited Challenge - sewing icons (dress pattern paper, sewing machine, dress form, thread spool, sewing pin, buttons, machine sewing, trims)

3 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Awesome!!!! Just adore this :)

Linda said...

Pretty fabulous. I have enjoyed all the links on this challenge!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks once again for linking up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)