Friday, June 10, 2011

Bliss with Melissa Frances ...


Today's the day my shabby little 'Bliss Banner' will be spotlighted on the Melissa Frances Blog - WOW!!  I simply adore all the Melissa Frances product lines, but I'm smitten with the new 5th Avenue Collection in particular!!  So soft, shabby, vintage and DELICIOUS!

It's such a pleasure to be featured on this inspirational site ... so many talented designers on their DT, including my favie girlie, Melissa Phillips {swoon}!

My blog buddy, Tammy Roberts, and I took inspiration from Melissa and Mish's Art Quilt idea this past week and we're making a couple of them this summer to hang in our respective design studios - how fun!  I'm already rounding the corner completing block #2 (out of 16 total) and will be sharing here on the ol' bloggity blog on Sunday and Monday :)


Hop on over to the Melissa Frances Blog to read about this sweet Bliss Banner and check out the other awesome inspiration from the talented teamies!!!  I would love for you to leave me a comment over there while you're visiting to let me know what you think of this shabby little banner!!

Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

pattyo said...

Love the banner!