Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Adore You ... revisited!


As promised on the Kaisercraft Design Team announcement post, I wanted to share a quick little picture with you all today of the 'finished' frame before my hubby takes it into work tomorrow!

The LO is one of my application projects for Round Two of the Kaisercraft DT tryout ... of which I made the team based on this LO and the pretty little Trinket Chest I designed as well!

After I finished the LO and submitted my work, I took the project a step further adding pictures of my two handsome sons, our pretty {pink} Victorian home and our sweet little 'girl' Hershey!!

My husband's boss purchased these frames for each family in the company and gave them to us around Christmas time along with two 5 x 7's of a picture that was taken of us at the Holiday Company Party in 2010!  They asked that we fill the frame with family snapshots and send it back into work to hang on a 'family wall'.  What a neat idea!

Also, a bit of other fun news ... I dropped off 150 cards and 25 gifts sets yesterday at a local handmade craft shop in one of our area malls!  The entire store is filled with unique gifts handcrafted by local artists!  If you live in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC area and want to shop my handmade treasures, you'll find them for sale at:

Southern Charm
Gift Boutique
Cary Towne Center
Cary, NC
www.southerncharmgifts.com
{pictures to be posted on the shop's Facebook page too!}

1 comment:

pattyo said...

Love how the finished frame photos turned out! Wish I lived nearby to visit the shop where your cards are--sounds like a wonderful place!