Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vintage Style ...

Hello all and welcome to my project for this week at The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog.  We're working with a sketch this week and next and you can find all the details on sketch #25 HERE!


I love this sketch ... so many pretty layers and lots of opportunity to add bits and bobs of lovely treasures!  My papers are all from the Prima Annalee 6" x 6" paper pack - {swoon}!  I began with a Kraft cardstock base and began to add some layers!  I added a tag that I stamped a button card image on and then decorated it with real buttons and Prima Mini Roses - Coral Fushia Pink ... sweet!


I added some hand tea-stained twill tape, Cameo Beige Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop, a couple of sewing pins, a painted dress form chipboard piece and a beautiful Prima Trellis Rose Fontaine flower!  A few bits of vintage lace I picked up at an antique show last weekend, some baker's twine and a rusty jingle bell finish off this handmade from the heart treasure!



I'm sending this card to my BFF for Mother's Day ... I hope she enjoys it :)

I hope you can give this fun sketch a try ... you have until May 14th!  Until next Thursday, thanks for peeking in today and have a wonderful stampy day!!

Hugs, Debbie
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  

The Color Room - Palette #56
Really Reasonable Ribbons #23 - 2 ribbons or trims
The Kraft Journal - Mother's Day
Tuesday Throwdown #47 - Mother's Day

12 comments:

cebelica said...

This is stunning!!!

Elaine Stark said...

A very sweet card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

mustangsarah said...

Gorgeous.
Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable ribbon.

pattyo said...

Your friend will love this card!

Tracy said...

Very pretty! Love all the sewing related elements. Thanks so much for playing this week at The Kraft Journal!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! Did I say cute?? LOVE that button card. You are on fire, Debbie. Thanks for sharing another fabulous card with us at The Kraft Journal.

Leanne said...

WOWZERS!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

So so pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in OPEN CHALLENGE!

Maggie
xx

Sharon said...

WOW! Love the card! TFS

Bron said...

Stunning! The colours are once again just divine, such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stamptaculat this week. HUgs from Bron :D

True :) said...

What a beautiful card Debbie! So soft and feminine.
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

Hugs,
True :D

Tinemor said...

Love this card! Beautiful colours!!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.. Hope to see you this week too.

Hugs ~ Tine