Sunday, May 29, 2011

Top 5 spotlight at Cupcake Inspirations ...

Good morning ya'll ... I hope everyone in the US is having a wonderful, relaxing Memorial Day Holiday!  My guys golfed yesterday, so I stamped the afternoon away and watched a few chic flicks on Lifetime!!  Today they are doing some more golfing and then we're taking a picnic dinner out on the lake - YUM!  Tomorrow everyone is off work, so we'll be taking the boat out to the lake again and spending the day on the water -- weather is supposed to be fabulous!!!

I am tickled pink to share with you that the 50th Wedding Anniversary project I created this past week earned a Top 5 Spotlight at Cupcake Inspirations today - yippiee :)
Have a wonderful stampy day!!!

1 comment:

Keilly said...

Congratulations Debbie, I absolutely adore this card and cake slice!