Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shabby Vintage Seam Binding ...

Etsy Shop update ...

I just added yards and yards of freshly tea-stained shabby vintage seam binding to Debs Simple Treasures Etsy Shop for your creative enjoyment!!  Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is all the rage in paper crafting, scrapbooking and quilting these days, and I have 15 scrumptious colors to choose from in my shop!

My seam binding is lovingly hand tea-stained to create a time-worn, vintage look!  I sell my seam binding in bundles of 4 yards for $3.00 - WOW - that's only $.75 per yard -- a great price and a fun product to create with!

Create bows, flowers ... add as trim to pages.  The possibilities are endless!

Ambrosia Cantalope
Rose Beige Glitter
Baby Pink Berry
Primrose Cookie Dough
Rose Petal Cupcake
Cameo Beige Sugar
Vintage Winter White
Lacey Blueberry
Oatmeal Cream
Mint Green Tea
Cake Crumbs
Paradise Aqua Mist
Strawberry Shortcake
Lilac Lace
Pink Bubblegum

Thanks for peeking ... enjoy :)

No comments: