Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Please excuse the mess ...

Hello friends!  Please excuse the bit of a mess around here as I am re-doing my bloggity blog with some absolutely delicious vintage and shabby papers and buttons.

Hopefully, the blog God's will be sweet with me and not make this task too difficult!!

I may have to wait until my son comes home from work to lend a bit of techy assistance!

I hope to have the space remodeled in the next couple of days!  Let me know what you think!

Edited:  easier than I thought!  All the stars must have been in alignment yesterday because I completed the remodel of my blog on my own without any assistance - WOW! 

Blog header, post dividers, buttons from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs
Blog background paper from The Digichick Shop - Quirky Twerp - Girl's Best Friend
Additional cute buttons and blinkies from The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thanks for all your encouraging and sweet comments :)

xoxoxoxoxo



8 comments:

Ros said...

Wow! this is looking GORGEOUS!!!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Debbie

Wow this is looking sooo good already - I've no idea how you create your own blog background from scratch so am in awe of you!!!

Take care

Tina

Linda B said...

Wow... you learn and then teach me! Don't you love to redecorate?

Diane said...

Beautiful...so shabby chic and vintage...love it.......very unique!!

pattyo said...

Love the new look!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Looking pretty good!

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally loving the new look, Debbie!

Pattie said...

Looks great Deb! So very shabby!