Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Designer in Card Creations Volume 9 ...


Did you see ... did you see???  Check out Kerri's post today over at Paper Crafts Connection announcing 18 {new} designers for the Volume 9 edition of Card Creations!

I am one of the 18 {new} designers featured in this awesome magazine and I have TWO cards featured!!

Shabby Celebrate on page 41

and

Because I Care on page 131

Never in my wildest dreams did I think once I sent in my submissions that I'd have not only one, but two cards picked for my very first time in this magazine - WOW!  I'm completely thrilled and have so enjoyed all of your lovely comments about my paper crafted treasures!

Have a wonderful stampy day :)

Hugs!

8 comments:

Pattie said...

Congratulations Deb! How exciting! can't wait to see them!
Hugs,
Pattie

Charlene said...

Congrats Debbie!! Yeah!!!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Yay Debbie!! Congrats on your pub. in papercrafts! You totally deserve it! :)

Cindy Holshouser said...

It's an awasome feeling huh? Congratulations!

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie! I'll have to get a copy.

Keilly said...

Congratulations Debbie, how exciting for you!

yyam said...

Congrats to you (and me)...I'm one of the 18...haha...pub virgins...lol

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! Looking at your work here on your blog, I know you deserve such an honor! I can't wait to see them!