Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Time Made Easy ... A Year In Review!

Today is the final day the teamies and I will be sharing projects with you for the May Release at My Time Made Easy ... already starting on our June sneaks and peeks!!

For today's group posting of projects, Lauren asked us all to pick one of our favie templates and stamp sets and create a gift set ... this one was easy for me!

I chose to design with the GRAB A CUP template ...


... you all know that I'm smitten with Tea Parties, so this particular template speaks to my heart!


I cut the template pieces using my Cricut and set to work assembling and decorating this little sweetie!  In my true shabby and vintage style, I added lots of bits and bobs of trinkets and treasures ... a glittered pink chipboard heart, a pretty trinket pin, a button tied with baker's twine, a beautiful glass chandelier drop, some beautiful celery pearls, some yummy Cameo Beige Sugar Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop and some vintage lace trim that I picked up at an antique show last weekend! 


So very vintage looking IRL ... pretty, feminine ... a perfect Mother's Day gift!!



Next, I designed a coordinating card by cutting a tea pot shape using the A Child's Year Cricut cartridge and some Blush Blossom (yum!) cardstock!  I added lots more bits and bobs of pretty little things ... a vintage tag upon which I stamped 'Tea Time' using the Monograms Defined and A Spot of Tea stamp sets ... my 'all time favorites' from the shop!


Some glitter, a pretty pink pearlized button and celery pearl, some vintage lace trim, shabby vintage seam binding and a trinket pin make this sweet little card the perfect match for the cup of tea template!


I stamped another sentiment from the A Spot of Tea stamp set onto a sweet little tag held in a tiny Kraft envie and added a couple pieces of blue glittered flourish chipboard behind the envie.


And look at that sweet vintage key charm tied onto a couple of buttons with some more baker's twine!


For the final touch, I added a half of a piece of paper doile to make it look like this lovely little tea pot is sitting upon a lace tablecloth or on a lace-lined shelf like my Grandma used to have in her kitchen!!



And here is the complete coordinating set ... adorable, right?!?  Soooo much fun to design!  I think these would make the prettiest little favors for a shower or tea party!

Please do hop on by to check out what the other MTME girlies have designed today for your inspiration:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)
Monique Hansen

And don't forget to stop on by the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY for lots more fun goodies posted daily by the shop design team girlies too!

Thank you so very much for spending some time with me this past week and checking out my peeks and projects!  Here's looking forward to the June Release at My Time Made Easy ... until then, happy stamping!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 
Really Reasonable Ribbons #23 - 2 ribbons or trims
The Kraft Journal - Mother's Day
Tuesday Throwdown #47 - Mother's Day

17 comments:

wendy said...

so very pretty love it !!!

Davi said...

Such a cutie Tea set!! Love all those elements. So glad you joined us at TT this week. :)

Momto3kids said...

Your work is soooo beautiful! I am a new follower. I just love the vintage look that you have captured.

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful project. lots of lovely work. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

pattyo said...

Beautiful set!

Tracy said...

That tea cup is out of this world beautiful! Both projects are truly lovely Debbie. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at The Kraft Journal!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous Mother's Day gift, indeed! What an adorable set, Debbie! SO inspiring!
thanks for another great project at The Kraft Journal.

Charlene said...

Gorgeous set Debbie!!! You are so talented :-)!!!

Stampin' Pam said...

what can I say that hasn't already been said - I guess I just have to do that word association thingy - someone says Debbie M and I say amazing, talented, gorgeous projects, very vintage, unique, soft yet striking work and a LADY to boot! It's been a real pleasure ma'am - let's stay in touch. Big hugs to you.

Leanne said...

Debbie, you are so inspirational! I love it when you enter our challenge!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Sherry Wright said...

Oh mu goodness girl, this is amazing!! That flower in the cup.. perfect. Have a great weekend! :)

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning!

Thank you for joining us at TTT!

Maggie
xx

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Beautiful gift set! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Kim said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I love the teacup and the flowers are amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

True :) said...

Oh WOW Debbie...another stunner! This set is amazing! :)

Thanks so much for joining us again this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!

Hugs,
True :D

Corinna McGregor said...

Good Morning!! You have been selected to be in the spotlight at TSG today! Congrats!!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh this is Beautiful!! I love all the details!
Thank you for joining us for Really Reasonable Ribbons Double Dutch!!
Hugs,
Cheryl