Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns #11!

Welcome to this week's edition of the My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns #11 Challenge!



I loved working with this sketch ... this card came together so effortlessly!


I used pretty papers from the Fresh Cut Expressions Collection #1 and A Loving Heart Collection.  I love the soft gingham and floral pattern from the Fresh Cut Expressions piece and my fancy script on the plum A Loving Heart paper is so beautiful!  I attempted to make a hydrangea cupcake ... pleted the Kraft cardstock and then embossed with polka dots to resemble a cupcake liner ... but my little bob looks more like a flower basket.  Still really dimensional and pretty IRL!  The hydrangea is my all-time FAV flower!  I have about 25 bushes planted around my yard and they are already blooming with lovely snowball blossoms of gorgeous shades of pinks, crimsons, blues, fushias, lilacs, plums and purples!  The only color I don't have in my yard is white ... I like colors to go with my {pink} Victorian home!!!




The beautiful sentiment is from the Chase Your Dreams stamp set ... I printed it out and die cut with the Labels 20 die from Spellbinders.  I added a pretty paper doilie inked with twill paint, some bling-y plum colored rhinestones and a bit of Lilac Lace Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!





So soft ... so sweet ... so fun to make!

Thanks for peeking in today!  Please be sure to visit the other MTME Pretty Patterns Designers to see what they have created to inspire you with today and then I hope you have time to give this fun sketch a try!

Challenges for this card: 

Cupcake Inspirations #112 - hydrangea cupcake
Fussy and Fancy - 3 DSP's, 2 embellies, 1 ribbon
The Pink Elephant #100 - fav color combo, polka dots, seam binding
CR84FN #29 - light plum, plum, kraft


15 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO sweet, love love love the colors, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

This is so very pretty Debbie ... love the flowers

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Debbie! Such wonderful flowers! Love the new background!

Debgem said...

Wow! This is so beautiful and feminine! The flowers and the lace - just fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Pattie said...

I adore this sweet cupcake of pretty flowers and fabulous shabby accents!

Jen said...

Pretty gorgeous Debbie! Love hydrangeas and certainly adore your hydrangea cuppie. Too fabulous! So unique!

Linda B said...

Wow... this is a beauty! Love your sweet flowers!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty Debbie! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

pattyo said...

This card is just so pretty!!

Silvia said...

Just lovely, Debbie! Those flowers are so adorable. The color palette is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Patrice said...

love your bouquet!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

~*Joni said...

Oh be still my heart!! I just love hydrangeas so this card took my breath away. Beautiful work with all the little details, it all balances out perfectly together! Thank you so much for joining in on our TPE recipe challenge this week!
~*Joni TPE DT

Linda R. said...

All I can say is WOW!!!! Thanks so much for joining us again at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is sooooo LOVELY!!! LOVE it sooooooo much!! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!