Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns #10!

Welcome to this week's edition of the My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern sketch challenge ... we're up to #10 - WOW!!


This week's sketch is very unique and different ... I can't wait to see what you'll all create this week!


I used the Ga Ga For Gingham and Darling Dots papers from the SHOP along with the Well Preserved stamp set ... isn't it {so sweet}!  This time of year I love to go to my local strawberry farm and pick fresh berries, bring them home and make freezer jam - oooohhhh, YUM!  The seam binding is Shabby Vintage Primrose Cookie Dough from my Etsy Shop!


This little sweetie pie looks like a picnic on a sunny day ... don't you think?!?

Be sure to hop on over to the My Time Made Easy Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies projects this week and then I hope you can give this fun sketch a try!  I can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for popping in today :)

Challenges for this card: 

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - spots, stripes & sparkle
Simon Says Stamp - sparkle & shine
City Crafter Challenge Blog #57 - stripes & polka dots
The Pink Elephant #100 - favie color combo, polka dots & seam binding
CR84FN #28 - red, yellow, neutral



12 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the gingham and the strawberries! SWEET card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Tracey T said...

Lovely cheerful card in fabby bright colours. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Great card! Love the sketch and the pretty summer-like colors used to create it.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun card Debbie! Makes me want to pack a picnic! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Becky said...

Such a pretty summertime card! I love it!

Ros said...

Such a lovely 'happy' card ... great use of the sots and stripes ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Andrea Ewen said...

This is beautiful, Debbie...it does remind me of a sweet picnic! You've done a marvelous job with the colors, they are so perfectly delightful together!

Linda R. said...

Sooo cute.. So glad you played along with us at CCCB this week..

Andrea M said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Love that gingham *swoon*!!! Fabulous job! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Nancy said...

Soooooo pretty! Great use of the sketch! I missed out on the red, yellow and neutral color scheme with CR84FN. I had a card planned out but time got away from me. Oh well. You did it perfectly though. :-)

Silvia said...

Such a gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super duper sweet. Love the color combo. Thank you for joining us at the Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge.