Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern #9!

Hi all and welcome to the My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern #9 challenge!


We have this clean and simple fun sketch for you to try this week!


I stamped my sentiment using the You've Got Mail stamp set!




A few bits and bobs of vintage lace I picked up from an antique show two weekends ago, some rouched cream satin ribbon (yum!), a pretty pink satin acordian flower, a paper flower and pearls from Prima and, of course, machine sewing and inking to create a time-worn look!

Be sure to pop on over to the My Time Made Easy Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies creations this week and then I hope you can give this fun sketch a try!

Thanks for peeking in today!

Challenges for this card: 

Really Reasonable Ribbons #23 - 2 ribbons or trims
CR84FN #27 - bright pink, gray, cream



5 comments:

Debgem said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the lace, the ruffle ribbon and that pretty rosette flower!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Sheri said...

SO shabby-licious! Nice ribbon and flower! GORGEOUS!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty Debbie! That fancy ribbon treatment looks wonderful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just so pretty, Debbie! Loving the rouched ribbon and that bright pop of pink! So happy to see you joining us again this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Leanne said...

Nice job, thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!