Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy Official Release PARTY!!

Hi everyone ... it's May 1st so that means I'm tickled to welcome you all to the Official Release Party here at My Time Made Easy!

Today the entire MTME Design Team will be sharing projects they made to inspire you using some of the {new} goodies available in Lauren's shop as of right NOW!!  I was asked to make a set of matching cards that would be suitable for sending or giving as a gift set ...


... I decided to make a sweet set of round scalloped cards using the Bee Loved and Bee Loved Sentiments stamp sets and the Daisy Days digital paper!


I made some cute tags using several of the sentiments from the Bee Loved Sentiments stamp set!


I rouched some pretty yellow twill tape down the center of the cards!


I stamped one of the cutie patootie bumble bees from the Bee Loved stamp set, cut them out, popped them up on the card with a dimensional and then glittered their wings with black chunky glitter - yum!


The inside of each card has this adorable saying ... suitable for almost any occasion!  I love to brighten my friends' days with handmade from the heart cards!!!


I'll be popping these adorable little sweeties in my Etsy shop in the next day or two, so watch for them to arrive -- there is only one set available!
Please be sure to visit the other MTME Girlies' blogs to be inspired by their lovely creations ...

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen
And our Guest Designer for May - Teresa Kline

And don't forget to pop on over and give a peek to the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY ... chuck full of inspiration and creativity!!!

I'll be back again tomorrow with another project to share using the {new} Barrow of Blooms template!  Please pop on back to visit with me on Monday :)

Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Challenges for these cards: 

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - something new (stamp sets and paper)

13 comments:

Romaine said...

I love what you have done and must check out the paper too!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

these are sooo adorable, I luv circle cards and the scrunchie ribbon is sweeet!


enjoy *~*

Catherine Doucette said...

So sweet, Debbie :0)

Stampin' Pam said...

Just adorrrrrable Debbie. Love them - remind me how you do those ruffled ribbons?

june lanum said...

adorable cards

Tangii said...

Love that scrunchy ribbon! Great cards Debbie!

Monique said...

Ack!! These round cards are so cute... Love the paper and your ribbon treatment is over the top!!!

Charlene said...

I love them!!! The Bee is as sweet as can bee!!

Tracey T said...

Fabby cute cards - I love the effect of the chunky glitter and the ruched ribbon. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Fiona said...

these are so pretty...love the paper. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Carrie said...

they are so beautiful hunni.. good to see you.. thanks for sharing at sweet stampin xx

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW Debie, these are all super cute! Love how you used the sentiment with the new release! Thank you for trying the FTTC Sketch! Hugs ~S~

Marcea said...

bee-utiful!!!
Thankyou so much for joining us on our special week on Simon Says Stamp
-x-