Monday, May 2, 2011

My Time Made Easy ... a couple more adorable projects!

Hello everyone ... so glad you popped in for a visit today!  I'm ticked to share a project I made for today using the {new} Barrow of Blooms template now available at the My Time Made Easy shop ...



... isn't this the {sweetest} thing you've ever laid your eyes on???  When Lauren sent us this month's design team packets and assignments and I first laid eyes on this adorable template, I knew right away that I wanted to fill the wheel barrow full of these pretty green and pink silk hydrangias that I had sitting on my design table -- just waiting for the 'perfect' project to use them on!


This template is one of the EASIEST to assemble ... only took me five minutes to put it together after I cut the pieces out with my Cricut!  I distressed the kraft cardstock with cream paint to create a time-worn look - what every well-used wheel barrow should have!  I used some vintage antique brads from SU! for the wheels and decorated the panels with some berry colored Ga Ga For Gingham paper from the shop!


For the coordinating card, I used more Ga Ga For Gingham paper along with the {new} Bee Loved Sentiments stamp set ... so many great phrases and pretty little flourishes in this set!!


Some more distressing, a pretty rouched paper doilie and some polka dotted berry satin ribbon finish off this 3" x 3" sweetie pie card!


And here is the finished set ... DARLING, right??!!??  It's quickly become one of my favorites of all the wonderful templates Lauren offers in her shop!  It's a must have ... perfect as table favors at your next shower, brunch or tea party :)

Be sure to visit the other girlies who have some inspiration to share with you all today:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)

And be sure to hop on over to check out the beautiful creations posted in the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY too - {swoon}!!!

I'll be back here again on Thursday with my final project to share for the May MTME Release ... until then, thanks for stopping by and have a wonferful stampy day :)
Hugs!
xoxoxoxo
Challenges for this project: 
Top Tip Tuesday #31 - square card
Tuesday Throwdown #46 - brads or eyelets
4 Crafty Chicks - distressing
Simon Says Stamp - anything
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - something new (template, stamps)

11 comments:

Mar said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT !!!!! CUUUUTE I TELL YA!!!!! :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

Debbie how ADORABLE and so PRETTY!!~

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, my gosh! These are just tooooooo fabulous, Debbie! Is that wheelbarrow not the cutest thing ever? And stunning card, my friend!

Stampin' Pam said...

ACK! This is soooooooooooo beautiful Debbie - the flowers are indeed the perfect accent for this wonderful template! Love it and your sweet card, too.

Monique said...

Simply adorable and full of country charm...Love this Debbie!!

Leanne said...

Thanks so much for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Fiona said...

fabulous little wheelbarrow!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

fi
x

Kim said...

This set is SO cute. I love how you made the wheels with the brad. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love 3-d projects and especially those that hold something. This is awesome. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin'.

Zoe said...

Your wheelbarrow is the cuties little thing - I just love it. Thank you for entering it at Sweet Stampin this week x

dstandard said...

This is fabulous! What a cute little card and cart!