Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let the My Time Made Easy PEEKS begin ...

Hello everyone and welcome to the peeks for the June Release at My Time Made Easy!

Today I'm pleased to introduce you to the DISC-COVERED Template ...


... which is available in a CD or DVD size for perfect gift packaging!  I decided to make the CD size to share with you all today.


These papers are simply gorgeous ... they are from the Spring Is Here Collection and have beautiful colors similar to Stampin' Up's! Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry! Isn't that flower so pretty!!!


This pretty sentiment is from the Chase Your Dreams set.   I cut the {new} Just Retail Tag pretty cut file out using a piece of pretty striped and polka dotted paper from the Spring Is Here Collection and white cardstock -- I folded the larger part of the Just Retail Tag in half to create a tiny tag.  The pretty pink polka dotted butterfly is cut from one of the pieces of the Spring Is Here Collection paper too!


I punched a hole in the upper left corner of the tag/card and then tied it onto the Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon with some yellow baker's twine.  A few snipetts of yellow gingham trim and yellow pom-pom trim finish off this cutie-patootie!  This is such a happy little gift set ... just makes me smile!


Lauren asked us to be creative and think 'outside the box' ... not just use the CD and DVD packaging for the obvious gift options, so I filled the inside of my CD box with some coordinating Mary Englebreight accessories ... such an adorable gift to give to a special friend!!!

Please be sure to visit the other My Time Made Easy Designers who have projects to share with you today:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen
Kathryn Berthiaume

... and then pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for lots more fun inspiration with all the goodies available in the SHOP!!

Thanks for peeking in today.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the OFFICIAL JUNE RELEASE PARTY where the entire Design Team will be sharing special projects!

Challenges for this project:

Tuesday Throwdown #51 - handmade embellies (flower)
The Pink Elephant #101 - teacher gift
Fussy and Fancy - 3 DSP's, 2 embellies, 1 ribbon
Simon Says Stamp & Show - favorite stamp

13 comments:

Cameron said...

This turned out soooo cute! I'd be overjoyed to get a box like that....it could be empty, and it would still be perfect!! :D

Lauren (mytime) said...

This looks wonderful Debbie. Full of shabby sweet treats!!

Monique said...

So cute Debbie!! I love this paper pack!!

Charlene said...

You amaze me with all your beautiful creations :-) You are one talented friend!

Dan said...

Great piece, I love the citrus colours you've used! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Elaine Stark said...

This is beautiful. Love all the work. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

pattyo said...

This is so adorable!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh goodness! what a super sweet gift box set, Debbie! Love those adorable papers and love the tag with all the trims. That big striped ribbon really makes me happy. This is just fantastic. :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lovely! The papers, ribbon, colors - all of it! Thanks for sharing with us : )

Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Silvia said...

Just gorgeous, Debbie! I love the color combo and the little details on it. Thanks for sharing it at TPE!

LORi said...

Gorgeous Debbie!! Thanks for sharing with TPE!! HUGS -LORi

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Debbie, this is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pink Elephant!

Kim said...

I love the flower. It's gorgeous.Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.