Monday, May 2, 2011

Le Paris ...

Hello everyone ... just popping in quickly this afternoon before I head out this evening to stamp with a couple of my girlfriends!  I have a sweet and shabby card to share ...


All papers are Melissa Frances - 5th Avenue and Vintage Attic Treasures.


A snipett of lace from Melissa Frances too along with some yummy pink baker's twine, pretty in pink satin rosettes, a beautiful vintage chipboard frame from Tattered Angels - painted with pink paint and glittered with sugar glitter and a pretty crystal trinket pin witha couple sweet pink buttons!


Thanks for peeking in today ... enjoy :)

Challenges for this card: 

Embellish Color Trends - square cards with color inspiration board

9 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very pretty use of the colors! Love the frame! Thanks for joining Embellishes Color Trends Challenge.

Pattie said...

Gorgeous Deb!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gorgeous!! I love the soft color palette!! And your frame and pinned buttons are charming!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous, Debbie! Beautiful, soft and eye pleasing color palette and lovely details. A shabby chic masterpiece!

inga said...

AMAZING...I love the soft color palette

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love those soft colors and that gorgeous frame. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Janetcraft said...

this vintage colors and style shines..love them..and I like the colors type!! the hard thick frame is fab!!

Joan said...

Beautiful soft card.

Charlene Austin said...

I absolutely Love it. I wish I could do this shabby chic style. Thanks so much for playing along with the Embellish Challenge.