Wednesday, May 4, 2011

KAISERCRAFT 2010 - 2011 DESIGN TEAM FINALIST!


I am BEYOND EXCITED and dancing around my house tonight ... I just received an e-mail from  Kaisercraft,  all the way from Australia, to let me know that I am one of the lucky 25 finalists for their recent Design Team Call!  Someone pinch me .... please!

I made my projects and sent them in ... never even dreaming to have half a chance among the stiff international competition, but to my delight I get to move onto the next round of applications where I have to make two more projects for the company's final review.

Please keep a good thought for me!!!

Thank you to the folks at Kaisercraft for having the confidence in my design work to allow me to move onto the next round ... too exciting for words :)  Of the 25 finalists, 10 more will be cut to make up the new 2011 - 2012 team of 15 designers.  Crossing my fingers and toes!!

I hope you're all having a wonderfully stampy day!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

10 comments:

Romaine said...

Congrats!!! Oh my goodness, your work is so unbelievably amazing, of course they chose you! Woohoo!

Geri said...

Congratulations, Deb!! Good luck and happy dancing!!

Linda B said...

Wow Debbie, congratulations. What an honor to be in the final 25! I'm so happy for you!

Tracy said...

Congratulations Debbie, That's fabulous news. All the very best of luck for the next round. Your creations are fantastic and they would be lucky to have you. Tracy xx

Lori said...

Congrats Deb...I was tickled to see NC make such a grand showing. Good luck and I know you'll do beautiful work, as always.
Hugs, Lori

Robin Shakoor said...

Congratulations Debbie! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Pattie said...

Congratulation Debbie...although I never had any doubt that you would be chosen...your projects were all so beautiful!
Hugs,
Pattie

cindy said...

You truly deserve to be on that team. They would be silly not to have you. You are so talented and have so much to offer. I will keep you in my prayers but I think your awesome projects are going to work their own magic:)

Lana said...

Congratulations Debbie!
Good luck!:)

Charlene said...

WHOO HOO!!!!!! You don't need luck!!!