Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy news ...

WOWOWOWOW ... big thanks and hugs to my stampy friend, Pattie, for choosing me as one of the two winners of her One Year Blog-o-versary Celebration!  I won a $25 gift certificate to Susana's Custom Art and Cards Design Shop :)




How cool is that??!!??

Good day here today ... the temps soared into the 90's -- 93 degrees here in Raleigh/Chapel Hill and 98 degress in Fayetteville - 2 hours south of us.  I stayed in most of the day today and completed some up-coming design team stuff for My Time Made Easy and The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog.  Then my BFF came over later in the evening and we walked for about 3 miles.  My hubby is away on his first business trip overseas (Taiwan) since his cardiac episode last March, so she knew I needed a bit of support because I've been stressing about him being away and not under my supervision and watchful eye!!!  The best part was that she brought me a dozen homemade cupcakes ... she owns her own business and makes THE BEST cupcakes in the world - yummy!

Quiet here on the blog the past couple days, but I've been busy behind the scenes preparing goodies for viewing soon!

Dentist tomorrow morning (yuck!) and then more work on projects for upcoming design team assignments.  Stay tuned here on the ol' bloggity blog the next couple of days to peek at what I've been up to! 

I'm teaching a card class on Thursday, so I'll be posting those goodies on the blog hopefully this weekend.  We're making a couple really cute Father's Day projects!

I'll be posting for The Hybrid Chick on Friday ... an anniversary themed project!

Saturday I'll be joining the City Crafter Challenge Blog girls and some CCCB friends in a birthday blog hop to help celebrate Kirsty's upcoming special day!

Monday I'll be posting projects for The Shabby Tea Room and The Ribbon Reel.

And ... Tuesday begins the My Time Made Easy peeks for the June Release -- WOW, June already.  Where is the time going to?

Until next time ... happy stamping ya'll :)

2 comments:

sari said...

Congrats on all the happy news!! Oh, i understand you worries about your DH... Sending you lots of strength hugs! Hugs & Sunshine!

Pattie said...

Congrats Deb! I just saw this post and boy are you a busy lady! I have been wondering what happened to May myself!
Hugs,
Pattie