Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!  I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful and pampered day filled with the people and things that you LOVE :)

I awoke to a homemade breakfast made by my hubby and 19 year old son!  There were a dozen of the prettiest cream and pink crinkled, vintage-looking roses waiting for me at my seat!  My hubby, two sons and I enjoyed a wonderful family breakfast together!!!!

We're all going out to dinner this evening to the Red Lobster -- Alaskan King Crab Legs here I come!  And I heard them whispering something about the Pandora Store before dinner to add another charm or two to my newest braclet.

I wish Mother's Day would come around once per month ... how about you???

Heading up to my design room to paper craft the afternoon away!

Enjoy ladies :)

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! So glad those boys of yours spoiled you. You deserve it!