Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wishing You a Wonderful ...

Hello peeps and welcome to another week of fun challenges at The Beary Scrap!  I have the pleasure of sharing some inspiration as a Guest Designer this month for the current sketch challenge #23 that you can find HERE!  Today we're asked to use the sketch and pastels - yummy!  Pastels are my favie go-to color palette to design with :)


I decided to give my hand a try this time on one of the absolutely {adorable} Tear Bear animals that Kimm has in her shop!  I've been a long-time admirer of these sweet little cuties, and was super excited to receive the patterns, papers and tools to get busy creating!  I chose to design with the oh-so-cute Bella Bunny ... isn't she precious!!!  For my first attempt, I am pleased with the way she turned out ... so soft and cuddly IRL!  I used The Complete Tear Bear Making Kit to assemble this little sweetie!


Additional accessories I used from The Beary Sweet Paper Crafting Boutique on this card are as follows: 

Prima  Sparkling Spring 6 x 6 patterned paper



I'm in love with how this sweet little card turned out and completely {smitten} with those adorable tear bear animals!  Hop on over to the shop to check them out ... so CUTE!

Thanks for peeking in today!  I cannot wait to see what you'll create this week using this fun sketch and some pastels:)

Hugs!
Debbie
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  

The Beary Scrap #23 - sketch with pastels
The Kraft Journal - bunnies, baskets or babies
Tuesday Throwdown #44 - sparkle and bling
Stamptacular Sunday #106 - girls & swirls
Simon Says Stamp - card for a child
Fussy and Fancy - card for a child

14 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable, Debbie! What a sweet little bunny. You did an amazing job with it! Love your entire design here. :)

Geri said...

Too sweet!! I've never seen such a thing!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your card is adorable. Checked out the Tear Bear site and I'm in love with them! Your bunny is so sweet and fluffy looking. I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for enabling me!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh you liked our Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week and have been soooo busy making pretty creations! I love the bunny on this card. What a cutie! Hugs, Lesley

Christine said...

Wow, what a stunning card!! That tear bunny is so sweet. Perfect for this card for a child. Love your other embellishments too. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Stamper Gyrl said...

Great card! Your bunny looks so realistic I just want to reach in and pet it.
Thanks for joining fussy and fancy friday challenge.
Tracy

Vee said...

Such a beautiful Spring card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
xx Vee

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Oh, my! What an adorable card Debbie! Love that bunny!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! ;)

Hugs...
Melissa

Tracy said...

That rabbit is sooo cute! Totally sweet! :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Kim said...

Your tear bear is adorable. I love the beautiful design. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Leonie said...

Such a gorgeous card. So pretty and so much detail! Thanks so much for joining in with our Girls and swirls challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs Leonie

Caroljenks said...

WOW...Sooooo Cute! That Bunny is just adorable - fantastic! What a gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining in with our 'Spring Has Sprung' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

Carol x

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Love your composition of this most-adorable card and that bunny... SWEET! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal!

Betty Wright said...

Debbie, this is absolutely precious and fabulously done! Hope you are doing great! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!