Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time For You ...

Hello all and welcome to another fabby week at The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog!   I am having so much fun as Guest Designer for TBS this month and am looking forward to continuing to inspire you all in May and June with delicious goodies from The Beary Scrap Paper Crafting Boutique!! This week our #24 theme is 'Wings' with an added DT feature of using a 'Feather'.  I had the prettiest butterfly from Prima in one of my treasure baskets that was made with lots of bling and pink feathers and knew it would be the perfect inspiration for my project this week!


I added some pretty blue rhinestones to continue the bling factor in my design!


And some delicious flowers to coordinate with these beautiful papers!!


So soft, so pretty ... so spring-y!  I hope you enjoyed peeking in today :)

Goodies I used in my design from The Beary Scrap Paper Crafting Boutique:



Challenges for this card:
The Shabby Tea Room #58 - pastels and stripes
ColourQ #81 - pink pirouette, so saffron, old olive, soft sky, white

21 comments:

Bonnie aka raduse said...

This is just gorgeous!!

cebelica said...

Oh hun, this is so pretty. Another one of your fab creations. Love it! Hugs!

Sara P said...

I love this card. It's so soft and pretty.

Elaine Stark said...

So very pretty. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Pattie said...

Gorgeous Deb! I love everything about it! So very pretty!

Charlene said...

Goorgus Debbie!! I just love looking at your beautiful creations.:-)

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Egads...this is drop dead gorgeous. Beautiful, elegant and so sophicated. A beautiful entry for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge. Thanks for playing along.

Jen said...

Another ethereal beauty. I adore that you've done with the label. So elegantly adorned.

pattyo said...

Gorgeous card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty as usual, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

Sylvia said...

Your cards are always so elegant! This one is no exception, Debbie! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.

Pauline said...

Very pretty, love the backing paper!

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous---I had not seen that WM set, but I LOVE it! And your card--such pretty papers & embellishments! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!!!

Linda B said...

Another of your amazingly beautiful cards! This is so delicate and lovely!

Noelle said...

This is so beautiful, I love how you just brought the blue in a little touch:) Thanks for playing at CQC this week!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my Debbie this is stunning. The soft colors are so relaxing. And the elements you used are perfect!

Sheri said...

SO soft and elegant! LOVE the papers! Thanks for your inspiration!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Simply stunning!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Maggie
xx

Hands On said...

So very pretty. Such soft and lovely details. Thank you for sharing with Stampin' Royalty this week.

Allison said...

Very pretty! I absolutely love that sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration this week!

Cori said...

This is gorgeous - love the vintage-y, shabby chic feel. The sentiment is sweet too! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!