Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some KAISERCRAFT projects to share!

Kaisercraft is currently holding a Design Team call - how exciting is that!  I am {swooning} over their new Chanteuse line -- it's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen and cannot wait to get a few bits and bobs of it to create with sometime soon :)

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a couple of projects I've made recently using some of the delicious goodies that Kaisercraft offers - I've used the Kaisercraft chipboard stockings, pearls and rhinestones on the following projects!  Kaisercraft is looking for a minimum of eight projects using a variety of their products.








































































Thank you for peeking!  Have a wonderfuly stampy day!!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Jessica said...

WOW, everything is amazing beautiful work! I am totally impressed.