Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns #7!

Hello peeps and welcome to the My Time Made Easy Challenge Blog Pretty Pattern #7 challenge!


We have a fun sketch for you to try this week, so let's get started ... shall we!


The sketch is pretty simple in and of itself, so I wanted to use large embellishments to make a statement!  First I cut out the Caged cut file using my Cricut and some pretty Kraft paper.  I used the Singing Silhouette stamp set to stamp the cage on the cut out as well as the nest and cute little pink bird!  The ric-rac trim was cut with a die from My Favorite Things using the Love Notes paper.  I added a pretty organza flower, some trinket pins, pearls and glitter to add a bling factor to my design.


The base of my card was made using some paper from the Sensational Staples line and the gorgeous sentiment was stamped using the Bold Botanicals stamp set.  I embossed the background paper using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder from SU! and lightly inked over the raised impressions with pink paint.  Some vintage trim, satin rouched ribbon, a paper flower and Vintage Winter White Shabby Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop finish off this pretty little card!

Be sure to check out the BLOG for the other teamies inspiration projects and don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more creativity and inspiration to get your juices flowing!

I can't wait to see what you create with this fun sketch!  Thanks for peeking in today :)

Challenges for this card: 

Simon Says Stamp - anything
4 Crafty Chicks - distressing


7 comments:

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Beautiful card! Love all of the vintage elements here.

Leanne said...

Wow Debbie That Flower is cool, I see it on a ribbon roll...they are huge! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is a beautifully composed card...thank you so much for joining us at The Kraft Journal!

Bron said...

Oh WOW your card is stunning. I love the flower and the pure beauty of this card. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week, hugs from Bron :D

Paper Boutique said...

This is so very nice Debbie, love it!

Lori said...

Another pretty card! I too, love that flower! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks...

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, la la! How fabulous, Debbie! Really love the design here. So feminine and beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!