Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern #6!

Hello everyone and welcome!  So glad you're visiting here today! 

I'm excited to show you the My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern #6 sketch that launches today ...



... WOW, has it been SIX weeks already?  Time sure flies when you're having FUN :)



I started by stamping the 'Happy Easter' sentiment using the Sentimental Occasions stamp set - love it!


I added a pretty digital image I found on Etsy, a paper doilie, some glitter (yum!), a glittered chipboard piece, a tiny safety pin, some vintage lace, pretty blue rhinestones, pom-pom trim and fluffy organza trim to add some bling factor to my design!


I stepped away from my 'usual' soft pastels and neutrals color palette for this card and decided to go bold and bright ... using pretty polka dots, ginghams and yummy Easter-y colors!

Digital paper from the My Time Made Easy Shop


Two of my 'all-time favie' paper sets!!!

Be sure to check out the MTME BLOG to be inspired by the other MTME Sketch DT girlies' projects and don't forget to check out the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY for tons more fun creativity!!

I cannot wait to see what you create using this FUN sketch :)

Thanks for peeking in today!

Challenges for this card:

Off The Wall Craftiness #51  - bold brights color palette

8 comments:

Tamie said...

Debbie thanks for sharing your easter creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Happy Easter.

Leanne said...

Wow Debbie!
Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Evgenia said...

beautiful! like your color combo! happy easter and thank you for playing with us at die cut dreams!

Samantha said...

lovely Easter card! Thanks for sharing with us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time! hugs Samantha :0)

Lori said...

Cute Easter card Debbie! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks :)

Happy Easter!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Debbie,

Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing at DCD.

Hugs from Ali & the Dream Team

Kim said...

Your Easter card is gorgeous! Your embellishments are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Jaclyn Miller said...

That vintage looking egg is so gorgeous. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.