Friday, April 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy ... Keep It Organized!

Good morning everyone :)  It's the first of the month, so you know what that means ... I'm excited to welcome you to the Official April Release party here at My Time Made Easy!  You're in for a treat because the My Time Girlies have so much wonderful inspiration to share with you using the latest and greatest templates, stamp sets, cut files and papers available in the shop TODAY :)

Let's get going with the project I've created for today using the {new} Keep It template ...


... now I know what you're thinking --this would make the perfect template to hold desk supplies or crafting tools, a cute organizational template to create efficiency and order on your desk, right?


Well, when I first laid eyes on this little cutie, I thought what a perfect holder for lots of tea party goodies!  You all know I'm absolutely smitten with anything to do with tea, so this one was fun for me to create with!   The large, deep compartment in the back is the perfect size to hold long praline wafer cookies -- perfect for a tea party!  It's even large enough to fit one of those adorable teddy bear honey jars - so CUTE!  The adorable front pocket is just the right size to hold several tea bags!!


And the handy pull-out drawer on the bottom of the template is the perfect size to store some sugar cubes!!!  Wouldn't this make just the {perfect} Mother's Day gift?  I'm sending this to my MIL -- she {hearts} tea and I know she'll just adore this sweet little handmade from the heart treasure!


Goodies I used from Lauren's My Time Made Easy shop for today's gift set:  Keep It template, Sentimental Occasions stamp set, Well Preserved stamp set, Ga Ga For Gingham paper, Fresh Cut Expressions Collection #1 paper, Tea Parlor Candied Apple Jack paper, Warm Serenity paper and Sensational Staples paper.


I adore the ledger paper from the Sensational Staples paper set and how cute are those sweet little 'quilt blocks' all made using snipetts of scrap papers from MTME!


I adored creating this 'sweet' set and cannot wait to mail it off to my 'sweet' MIL ... I know she'll LOVE it!


I'm so happy you stopped by today for a little visit with me!  Please be sure to check out the amazing creations from all the other MTME Girlies ...


My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)
April Guest Designer - Amy Sheffer

And, after you've visited all the girlies, do hop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more eye candy!

Have a wonderful stampy day :)

Challenges for this project:
The Shabby Tea Room #55 - flower palette
Really Reasonable Ribbons #21 - dies, punches, ribbon

12 comments:

Romaine said...

What an adorable way to use this! I may have to put one together as a "bribe" for the tea drinking teachers of my son! ;0p

cebelica said...

This is SO beautiful! I love it, you did a great job!

Carma said...

What a lucky MIL you have! This is so sweet and the card is fabulous. I love the quilted feel of the card with those sweet little blocks.

Charlene said...

WOW what an adorable template! I love the drawer at the bottom :-) Beautiful colors! OK must go check out templates now while I remember...The mind is the 1st to go lol! Have a wonderful relaxing weekend!

Stampin' Pam said...

Precious Debbie - what a fabulous and lovely gift!

Keilly said...

Gorgeous! I've just downloaded the template to have a go myself. Don't think mine will come out anywhere near as scrummy as yours! I agree these would make excellent teacher gifts (saves me having to bake cookies again!). x

pattyo said...

Gorgeous set, Debbie!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

This is so pretty Debbie! Wow! Love that template!

Hugs...
Melissa

maiju said...

You make beautiful cards. What are you cut the leaves of a flower?

Kezzy said...

How gorgeous, im a tea lover and i think this would make the ideal gift for anyone addicted to tea. I love the decoration on both the card and gift and think the colours you have chosen are beautiful. Xx

Cheryl Walker said...

Ok I love this!! I love the idea and how its holding all tea related goodies! Perfect for mothers day. I might have to create something on my own that is kinda like this :) beautiful project!!!! LOVE IT!
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week!
Hugs,
cheryl

Angi @ CokiePop said...

What a gorgeous set and awesome idea. Love it.