Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Time Made Easy Designer's Choice ...

Good morning friends and welcome to another day of inspiration using the fabby goodies you can find at the My Time Made Easy shop this month!  Today is my personal Designer's Choice day and I decided to create with the Creative Card Candy {mini} template ...


This adorable little mini template is the sweet baby version of the standard size Creative Card Candy template!  This version holds 4 mini cards (3" x3" size).  All pieces for the template, cut files and cards were cut using my Cricut, but you can just as easy download the PDF version and use scissors easy peesy!  The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is Primrose from my Etsy Shop!


For the tag I used one of my {favie} sets from the shop - Monograms Defined - to stamp the word 'Special' because this little handmade from the heart gift set IS so special!  The sweet little yellow canary is cut using the A Little Birdie cut file and I added a white wing to her for dimension!  I {heart} adding little birds, hearts, tags and such to my projects ... just the right touch of sweetness!


With all the love I piled high on the front of the Creative Card Candy box, I wanted to be sure to snap a picture of the back of the box so you could see this amazing paper I used - it's a recolored version of the Gingham Blooms from the Fresh Cut Expressions Collection (thank you, Kristin!).


Here you'll see the Creative Card Candy box opened to reveal a sweet set of mini cards tucked away inside!  I made the base of the cards using the Creative Card/Envelope #1 cut file along with some Ga Ga For Gingham paper. 


For the stamped sentiments on the mini cards I used the {new} Keep It Organized stamp set -- I adore how versatile this set is ... it has everything but the kitchen sink included - WOW!  I would imagine that when it was created, it was designed for any type of desk organization, but I {heart} how the stamped sentiments fit perfectly inside the word window and modern label punches from SU! to create sweet little tags!


A few snipetts of lace and scalloped borders ...


... some pretty green leaves and baker's twine ...


... a rusty metal ring, organza and paper flowers, pearls and tulle complete these little beauties!


And here is the completed gift set (2 cards inside the box, 2 cards pictured outside for illustration).

Now hop on over to these other MTME girlies' blogs to see what they have created for your eyes to feast upon today:


My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)

And don't forget the MTME Designer's Galley - exploding with projects to spark your creativity!

Thank you so much for visiting with me today :)

Challenges for this project: 

The Shabby Tea Room #55 - Flower Palette
WPlus9 {color cue 13} - light green, yellow, white, gray
Really Reasonable Ribbons #21 - dies or punches, ribbons
Stamptacular Sunday #105 - buttons, bling & blooms

27 comments:

kingfrog said...

Super!

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow stunning. Xx

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

What a very beautiful and elegant gift card set.

Kelly S. said...

Ohh somebody is going to get SUCH a special treat! What gorgeous details on this lovely set, and the colors make me so happy!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card box hun! I love all the details and love the little cards on the inside :) Thank you for JOining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Dies,Punches,and Ribbon challenge :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathryn B said...

This is just beautiful Debbie! Love the colors and detail you've put into this gift set!

Vee said...

Such a wonderful little box and cards. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday this week.
xx Vee

Pattie said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous set Deb! I love the colors and the all the schtuff piled onto this!

Robin Shakoor said...

This is beautiful!

Caroljenks said...

Wow what a gorgeous set - Beautiful colours.

Thanks for joining in with Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

Carol x

pattyo said...

Wow, Debbie! Beautiful--what a lot of work! Lovely details.

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Another gorgeous project! Love love love.

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie! I adore the yellow and gray combination...one of my favs! Love how you used various elements to make this so "special"!

Charlene said...

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this set WOW it's absolutely stunning and shabbylious!!!!

Betty Wright said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous and so beautifully detailed! Stunning design! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Challenge!

Romaine said...

Oh! Dizzyingly GORGEOUS!

Nina said...

Wooaaw, what a wonderful project!! I just totally LOVE the colours and the two cards ♥

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week :)
Nina.

Dee Jackson said...

what a pretty project! Thanks for playing in the FTTC this week:)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh my word! Debbie where do I begin?! I love your use for the Keep It organized stamp set-WOW! THose cards are so pretty,wrapped in Creative Card Candy. Seriously so pretty. Your use of paper was wonderful as were your embellishments.

Monique said...

Absolutely Beautiful Debbie.. Love this set :)

Julia Aston said...

Love all the elements used on these pretty cards - the colors and 'poof' are wonderful! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Debgem said...

Such a pretty set of cards - lovely bright and cheerful colours too! Fab!

Linda B said...

Wow... do I love these. Beautiful!!!

Jen said...

Good Lord these are so beautiful. Layered to perfection. This is the consummate gift set. Divine!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty! Sorry my comment is so late (I've been sick!) but just wanted to say thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday last week!

Jinny Newlin said...

These are absolutely stunning, Debbie! LOVE all your perfectly shabby, little embellishments, and that box is just as stunning as the cards themselves! Thanks so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful!! LOVE your sweet and elegant gift card set, and the gorgeously decorated storage box!! WOW!