Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hey Chickie ...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ... happy birthday dear LISA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!


My My Time Made Easy DT sista', Lisa Kind, is celebrating her birthday today ...


... so a couple of us got together and made some special birthday greetings especially for her!


The adorable chick was made using a Tear Bear pattern from The Beary Scrap Paper Crafting Boutique!

There are a bunch of us participating in the SURPRISE BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP, so hop on over HERE at the My Time Made Easy Challenge Blog to start at the beginning or continue on!

Lisa, enjoy your day :)

Challenges for this card: 


2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Debbie, this is just so adorable! I love that chick...what did you use to make him? It's so cool! Looks like terry cloth or something! Thanks so much for celebrating my birthday with me! You are such a super sweet lady and I'm so happy we have become friends! We'll have to celebrate in person some day! Thanks again, my friend!

Charlene said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I tell ya ADORABLE!!!! :-)