Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter to You and Yours!

Happy Easter to all my sweet bloggity friends ..


... I hope you're enjoying doing whatever you're doing today, whether you celebrate Easter or not!



My oldest son worked this morning 6 am - noon, so we went to Easter Sunday mass with my youngest son and then the four of us all met up for a nice family brunch out to eat!


It is a glorious day here today -- upper 80's and sunny!  The guys have left to go golfing and mama is going to play in the craft room for a bit this afternoon!  Then I'll be making a scrumptious dinner for the family -- heart healthy, of course!  Porkloin Pesto Medallions with Parmesan Roasted Potatoes and lots of fresh veggies and fruit (no ham allowed for my hubby anymore!).

And then, we'll do our usual one-hour walk so hubby gets his required exercise for the day ... although I surmize he's getting plenty out on the golf course this afternoon -- but mama will need it after dinner too!!

We are SO BLESSED and SO THANKFUL that dear hubby is on the path to heart healthiness now, just 4 weeks post cardiac catherization and stent ... my how much can change in such a short period of time!

We said our prayers in church this morning and thanked God that we could all share this happy day together!

Blessings to you ALL!

xoxoxoxxo

5 comments:

Charlene said...

HAPPY EASTER Debbie !! You have a lovely family :-) Enjoy playing in your scraproom and have a wonderful family dinner :-) Hugs, Char

Audrey Pettit said...

what a wonderful day it sounds like you are having, Debbie! And such perfect weather to enjoy it in. SO happy both your boys could be there to celebrate with you, and so thankful that your hubby is doing so well. Your dinner sounds fabulous. I am trying something new tonight. Dr. Pepper roasted shredded pork BBQ. Not sure that's too heart healthy, but I'm looking forward to it!
Wishing you a very blessed and happy Easter day!

Pattie said...

What a beautiful family and a wonderful way to spend Easter! Glad you had a fabulous day! I had dinner for 16 people and it was a great day with our family! Now I am ready to drop...have a great week! See you tomorrow at TSTR!
Hugs,
pattie

Larisa said...

Happy Easter to you and the others!!!
Great photos Sebbie!)))

pattyo said...

What a beautiful family! Glad to hear your husband is doing well!