Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crafty Storage ... spotlight!



Just a quick little pop in to share with you all that my new-ly remodeled design room has been featured today at the Crafty Storage Blog!  Check it out ... SO MANY wonderful ideas and inspiration on how to store all those treasured paper crafting supplies in a neat and tidy way with functionality and style :)











I hope I've provided just a little bit of crafty storage inspiration for your special room!

Thanks for visiting with me today :)


3 comments:

Keilly said...

I {heart} your craft room! Lots of inspiration here, all I need now is my own special room to decorate ;)

Geri said...

Could I have this please!?! :)

...:::Paulina:::... said...

Oh my goodness, your craft room is beautiful, Debbie!! It's so girlie and fun; it'd be hard to leave! :)