Monday, March 21, 2011

The Pink Elephant #96!

Good morning peeps and welcome to The Pink Elephant's #96 challenge!  We have a sketch for you all to play with this week and it's a FUN one!!


Our sponsor at TPE this week is Whimsie Doodles who provided Ella's girlies with the {cutest} images to design with.  I chose to create with Easter Leah -- isn't she precious with her little basket of eggs and bunnies!

Sadly, my Design Team term has come to an end.  My how times flies when you're having FUN!  I've been an Ella's Girlie since TPE #82 back in August and have SO enjoyed designing with such a fun group of gals!  Thank you to Lori for invititing me to be a small part of this amazing team!  I hope I've inspired a couple of you along the way to create something fun with your paper and glue!

Please be sure to visit TPE challenge blog to see what Ella's other girlies have designed for your inspiration this week and then give this fun sketch challenge a try!  I cannot wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful, stampy day :)

Challenges for this card:

JUGS #76 - baja, saffron, sky, pink pirouette
Wee Memories #48 - cute & cuddly

8 comments:

Elise said...

THIS card is making me chirp like that ADORABLE fuzzy bird! Hee Hee Your use of the JUGS colors on this darling little creation is making me feel soooooooooo ready for spring! I adore every detail of this lovely, lovely piece! As,ALWAYS, your talent is greatly appreciated here with JUST US GIRLS! Yee Haw!

cebelica said...

Such lovely card. Very pretty. The doily looks great and I jusz love the flower!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Beautiful card! TFS =)

Wendy said...

She is so sweet, love all of the texture and colors you added. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Andrea M said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie!!! Love the image and the doily!!! Absolutely MAGNIFICENT! Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Jamie said...

This is darling, I love the doily and your ribbon flower rocks! Thanks so much for playing in our Beary Sweet challenge! Good luck in winning one of our Birthday presents!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute! Love that little Leah! Your ribbon flower and ruffled ribbon are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

beadz said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Beary Scrap Spring challenge.
hugs,
Gini