Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns #3!!!

Hello everyone ... so happy you are able to spend a few minutes with me today!  Thank you for all the kinds thoughts and prayers for my hubby -- he is at home recovering from his cardiac catherization and stent that happened last Friday!  We are thankful that he appears to be on the road to recovery ... baby steps!

I'm very excited to share my intrepretation of the Pretty Patterns Sketch #3 with you all this week ...


... I flipped the sketch on it's side!


Goodies from the My Time Made Easy Shop:  {NEW} Sentimental Occasions stamp set, {NEW} Occasional Labels stamp set, Cool Romance paper, {NEW} Occasional Label cut file.


And a bit of Lacey Blueberry Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop too!

Be sure to hop on over to the BLOG to check out what the my other teamies made for inspiration using this fun sketch and then give it a try yourself!!

Challenges for this card:

My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette #2 - brown, blue, green, white

5 comments:

Monique said...

Such attention to detail Debbie.. Stunning flower, great colors, yummy wrinkle ribbon and ton of class :)..You rock Girlie:)

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! Love your seam binding!

cebelica said...

Wonderful card!

Charlene said...

What a beauty!!! Love all the detail :-)

Davi said...

Very pretty card. love all the shabbiness!! thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.