Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy Official Release Group Post!

Welcome everyone to the OFFICIAL RELEASE PARTY at My Time Made Easy!  I just love the first of the month ... so much fun to share the new goodies from Lauren's shop with you all!  For today's group post projects, Lauren asked the Design Team girls to create a set of four cards and a matching template gift holder, so let's get started peeking at my project, shall we ...



... introducing the Singing Silhouette stamp set!  This is an absolute sweet set -- full of little birdie images and wonderful, useful sentiments!!  Isn't that nest the sweetest thing filled with the little blue baby bird eggs?


I paired my card set with the Cool Romance papers created by Kristin and some Vintage Winter White Shabby Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!  The edges of all cardstock pieces are inked with Kraft paint.


And used one of the new cut files from this month's release ... Cornice Trimmed Oval -- gorgeous, don't you think?!?  The pretty little bird cage stamped image is hanging from the branch by some pearls and the bird is stamped, cut and poped up with a dimensional.


The little heart here is stamped using the You've Got Mail stamp set and I popped it up with a dimensional and added some glitter - yummy!


I decided to use the Tote-All Package template to hold my sweet little note card set!  I just adore the shape of the flap on this template!!!


I used my Cricut to cut out a bird from the A Little Birdie Cut file and inked the edges with kraft paint to create a time-worn look.  A Prima flower, some inked leaves, buttons, baker's twine, tinsel and more gorgeous note paper from the Cool Romance paper set finish off this sweet little tote!


What a fun gift set ... perfect to give for any occasion! I am absolutely in {love} with these beautiful papers and this delicious stamp set ... so spring-y ... so FUN!

Be sure to visit the MTME girlies' individual blogs to be inspired by their awesome creativity:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)
Monique Hansen
And our March Guest Designer - Kathryn Berthiaume

And don't forget the amazing MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY - chock full of gorgeous creativity!

Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful stampy day :)

Challenges for this project:

The Kraft Journal - cute as a button
JUGS #73 - fat envie/box
Stamptacular Sunday #100 - you've been framed

15 comments:

Marsha said...

Wonderful colors! Thanks for sharing.

Monique said...

Such a cute set Debbie... Love the color pallet and the music paper..Yummy.. Oh and your big blue bloom on your purse is beautiful :)

Kathryn B said...

Very pretty cards!!! Love the blue and the stripes with the musical papers it work so well with the Singing Silhouette stamp set. Your purse is just sooo beautiful with that fab flower too!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Girl you are on a blue kcik these days! Love your birdcage from the other day and today's projects as well!! So sweetly shabby

pattyo said...

Beautiful set, Debbie! Perfect for spring!

TaraG said...

Oh super cute cards! Love the papers you used for the coffee and cream challenge and I love the touch of blue...love the tote-all package too that is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Stampin' Pam said...

Oh my these are just adorable Debbie and OBVIOUSLY I love the toe all package too *giggle* GMTA! Well done - just a deeeelightful set.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous set, Debbie! So totally adorable! I really love that stamp set you showcased. You did an amazing job featuring so many looks from the one set. Those birds are fabulous. Totally smiled at the Chirp-Up sentiment. Love your card holder, too. You really knocked this one out of the ballpark, girl.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Kraft Journal.

Elise said...

I WISH you could hear me PURRRRRRRRING with splendid satisfaction as I gaze upon this exquisite collection of craftilicious output: MEOOOW! That palatte - ooooowwwww! YOUR collection of delicious and delightful paper/stamps/composition and EVERYTHING! Yeahoooo, baby! THANK you for sharing your wonderful talent and this fine showcase with JUST US GIRLS! Yeeeeee Haaaawwww!

Stampin' Pam said...

I forgot to say THANK YOU from JUGS for playing along with us - my bad and my apologies! I DO love your set Debbie. What a lucky lucky person who gets this!

Cecelia said...

Oh, these are beautiful! Love the colors and the cards are beautiful! Lovin the matching box.

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Dana Gustafson said...

A tote full of darling cards to send! Whoever receives your set of cards is a lucky girl indeed! Lovely shades of blue in your pretty creations! Thanks so mucb for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

Jo said...

Lovely work!
Thank you for joining us over at sweet stampin.
Jo xx

Val said...

Very pretty set of projects. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
Hugs
Valxx

Tracy said...

Fantastic set of cards and that tote is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal!