Friday, March 4, 2011

My Time Made Easy - Exclusive Designer Day!

Hello my sweet bloggity firends and welcome to my Exclusive Designer's Day at My Time Made Easy!!  For today's project, Lauren asked me to create a gift set using any new in March stamp sets with any template.  I chose to work with the new What's Your Angle template ...


This fun template and top are in the shape of an octagon -- how cool is THAT?!?  Super easy to assemble ... I cut mine using the Cricut, but you can easily use the PDF version with paper and scissors to assemble your template!  I printed off some Darling Dots paper to coordinate with the polka dotted satin ribbon I found in my stash!  The pearls and swirls are from Prima and the black is stunning against the pink cardstock!


This lovely sentiment is from the new Keep Strong stamp set, the sweet little flowers are from the Fancy a Cuppa? stamp set and the frame is from the Well Preserved  stamp set!  I'm loving the way the black, pink and melon coordinate so well together ... I wouldn't have usually thought to combine these colors together, but it works!


Isn't that handmade paper bow just GORGEOUS???  It's another newbie from MTME this month, a cut file  called Abra-Bow-Dabra!  Again, I cut mine with the Cricut, but easy peesy to hand cut using the PDF file format.  I stamped the melon polka dots using the Fancy a Cuppa? stamp set so the bow would coordinate with the ribbon and paper!


I kept the coordinating card for the set simple, printing off some more paper from the Darling Dots collection for the base of the card.  The frame is stamped using the Well Preserved stamp set and the lovely sentiment is from the new in March Keep Strong stamp set.  I found the black and white polka dotted bow in my stash and knew immediately it needed to find a home on this card ... perfect, don't you think!  A snipett of white satin ribbon rouched in the center finishes off this sweet little design :)


And here is my finished gift set ... don't you just {heart} all those yummy polka dots!  I love the fact that this set is very whimsical with just a touch of elegant-ness rolled into it too!

Please be sure to visit the other MTME girlies who have projects to share with you all today too ...


My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)
And don't forget the MTME Designer's Gallery -- so much gorgeous-ness there!!
Thank for peeking in today!  Be sure to pop back tomorrow for the final day of projects the entire team will be sharing for the March Release.  You won't want to miss a single goodie!  See you soon :)

Challenges for this project:

Top Tip Tuesday #24 - favorites (polka dots!)

7 comments:

Cameron said...

This is soooo pretty! If a friend gave this to me...I'd be smiling for days!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful gift set! One of my favs! Those polka dots are yummy! :)

Stampin' Pam said...

*sigh* Be still my beating heart - Debbie this is divine inspiration - I LOVE the color combo and the way you dressed up that beauty on the front is nothing short of stunning! Way to go woman!

Monique said...

*sigh* is right Pam.. This is stunning Debbie.. Love the fresh bright peach color with a a splash of black.. Polka dots and pearls oh my.... Fabulous !!! Have a great weekend :)

Jacki Randolph said...

Debbie, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Oh my the polka dots are just fabulous,always one of my favorites and I love the color combo of the melon, pink and black such a rich look!!

Rebekah said...

This is fabulous work Debby gorgeous colours too! thanks for playing at the creative cottage for our tag challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous creation, sooooooo pretty - Love it.
Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

Carol x