Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Time Made Easy .... Berry Sweet!

Welcome to PEEK DAY for the My Time Made Easy April Release - YIPPIEE!  Spring has sprung in many parts of the US and berry pickin' season will be right around the corner!  I love to pick fresh strawberries and blueberries and make jellies and jams!!  One of my fondest childhood memories was going blueberry picking with my grandmother and brother ... I think we used to EAT more than we PICKED!

So, my project today is inspired by those fun childhood memories ... blueberry pickin' and giggling the afternoons away ...  introducing the Berry Sweet Basket!



I created my basket in pink (I know, shocking!!) to contrast against the deep blue in the blueberries!  I added a sweet bingo card, some glittered leaves, a sparkly flower, paper doilie spritzed with pink glimmer mist, a glittered flourish, a pretty chipboard butterfly, some lace trim, satin flowers, buttons, rhinestones, a trinket pin, baker's twine and a sparkly binder clip ... oh my!


The label is made using the {new} Occasional Labels cut file, {new} Occasional Labels stamp set and the {new} Sentimental Occasions stamp set -- love 'em!


This adorable basket is sweetly filled with the cutest little paper 'blueberries' that you've ever seen! I made them using the {new} Apple A Day cut file along with some {new} Love Defined paper for the leaves!


This sweet little basket of yummy handcrafted treasures will surely brighten someone's day ... my mouth is watering just looking at all those berries!!!



No gift set is complete without a coordinating card ... I carried the same colors of pink, white and navy blue for the card.  I used the {new} Occasional Labels cut file and {new} Occasional Labels stamp set along with the {new} Sentimental Occasions stamp set and Monograms Defined stamp set!  A yummy bit of Ga Ga For Gingham paper and post card from Cool Romance paper, and a snipett of the Border Builder Scallop Dot cut makes this sweet creation so yummy!


And a tiny snipett of Vintage Winter White Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop finishes off this pretty little card!


And here is my oh so pretty in pink gift set ... precious, don't you think???   It was SUPER FUN to create!

Please stop by the other MTME girlies blogs to see the 'yummy' inspiration they have created for you all today:


My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)
Monique Hansen
 April Guest Designer, Amy Sheffer

And don't forget to peek at the MTME Designer's Gallery for tons more inspiration and fun ideas!

I'll be back tomorrow with another little creation using Lauren's second {new} template for April along with a lot of fun {new} goodies that will be available in the shop on FRIDAY!  Stay tuned :)

Thanks for peeking in today!

Challenges for this project:

The Shabby Tea Room #55 - Flower Palette

14 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH my goodness! Love the glitter, and you are on a huge pink and blue color streak. You are rockin these colors girly!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH gosh I forgot to mention I love the blueberries!! LOVE! Your card details are stunning too

Monique said...

Oh Debbie you always amaze me with all your details.. What a cute basket.. I LoVe the blueberries... How Yummy!! Beautiful work as always :)

cebelica said...

So pretty! You did a great job with this basket and the card too.

wendy said...

Whow love this new template , your color combo is delish

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Oh wow!! My jaw just dropped. This is just amazing!!

Charlene said...

WOW Debbie! what a fantastic basket and card!! I need to hop on over and check out these templates. Its a fabulous and incrediable gift for some lucky person :-)

Amy said...

Beautiful! Love the shabby chic look!

sari said...

Stunning...breathtaking...So much bauty to rest my eyes on!! Love this gift set!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Debbie your project is AMAZING! I love that basket and the card is stunning too. I really love the color combo, and the white paint around the edges.

Michelle said...

HOLY AMAZING!!! Love the basket!

Amy Sheffer said...

I adore everything about this, Debbie! The blueberries are adorable and the basket is just loaded up with all kinds of shabby loveliness! WOW!!

Maria said...

What a faulous project! The basket is so so pretty! And the blueberries are just was too CUTE! A gorgeous card too! Wow...love it all...great creations!!!

Davi said...

Oh this is just way fun!! Love the basket and all those wonderful embellies!! Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.