Monday, March 7, 2011

Hearts full of bliss ...

Hello my sweet bloggity friends ... still have guys here workin' today, so I'm in and out and distracted, at best, but I did manage to steal some stampy time and create this card!  It's the painters working today, so that means we're just about DONE with the remodel project.  Bless all of you who have sent me words of encouragement ... it's been a long 3-month haul -- but the end is finally near ... yippiee :)

So, onto my card ...


DeNami Stamps has their new challenge up this morning and it's a sketch ... I LOVE sketch challenges!!  This one made me smile ... all the yummy layers -- I could use a couple of my favie papers and trims to shabby things up -- perfect!!  Isn't that vintage style lace the yummiest!!!

I used the Rosevine Corner stamp from Denami on this design ... just dreamy!  A bit of watercoloring, a couple pearls, some kraft twill paint for inking the edges, a 3-D glittered butterfly and paper doilie finish off this little sweetie!

My Shabby Girl friend, Pattie, is guest designing over at DeNami this week ... be sure to pop on by and leave her a bit of {love} :)

So happy you could spend a couple minutes here with me in bloggity land today.  I hope you're all having a wonderfully stampy day :)

Challenges for this card:

DeNami Sketch Challenge  #7 - sketch
The Kraft Journal #9 - spring fling
Really Reasonable Ribbons #19 - green
Die Cut Dreams #84 - spring garden scene
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenges #107 - green
4 Crafty Chicks #27 - stitching
Simon Says Stamp - 1 image, 2 DSP's, 3 embellies

13 comments:

...:::Paulina:::... said...

Debbie, this card is just lovely. I love all the pretty elements you added- everything from the doily to the watercoloring to the pom poms; it's all perfect!

So glad you were able to join us in the DeNami challenge!

Michele Gross said...

What a beautiful card! I'm so glad you had fun with the layers! Your colors are gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing with us at DeNami Design!

Pattie said...

Oh so very pretty Deb! So glad you are joining us at DeNami for the challenge and I see...the hop too! I'll be there all month! Have a great day and I can't wait to see pics of the finished room! Your floors are beautiful!

Wendy said...

Wow, you are one quick crafter! And I'm impressed at how many challenges you worked your card into. Love the vintagy feel to your card, lots of fun textures.

Laurie said...

This is so pretty! I love the trim and the soft colors! Thanks for playing along this week!

Dee Jackson said...

beautiful! thanks for playing in the FTTC this week:)

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous vintage look here, Debbie! Love all the layers and details, and gorgeous use of that stamp.
Thanks for sharing another beautiful card with us at the Kraft Journal.

Mummylade said...

this is gorgeous! I love all the lace. Thank you so much for entering it in the DCD spring garden challenge and good luck!

Leanne said...

Wow, very nice, thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Another gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Tracy said...

Lovely papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at TKJ!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a pretty card! All of the layers are so lovely----especially the doily and the lace---they look beautiful combined with that DeNami image! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!!!