Monday, March 21, 2011

BLOG CANDY CONTEST WINNER!

Good morning peeps ... I know you are all anxious to see who the winner is of the BLOG CANDY CONTEST I offered last week in conjunction with The Shabby Tea Room's 1st Birthday Bash Celebration!

In order to be eligible for the prize, you needed to be a follower of my Simple Treasures blog, be a follower of The Shabby Tea Room blog, participate in the Week #53 'Party Time' challenge in the Tea Room, and then come back to my Simple Treasures blog and leave me a comment on the post that offered the blog candy letting me know you are following both blogs and leave me the submission number of your Tea Room project from last week.

There were 32 comments on that blog post, but only 12 of the comments mentioned the blog candy contest and followed all three steps in order to be eligible (The Tea Room designers were eligible for this contest since it was not sponsored by one of our prize partners).

Here are the eligible commentors:

1 - Diane
2 - Charlene  (TSTR DT)
3 - Pattie  (TSTR DT)
4 - Danielle (TSTR DT)
5 - Cebelica
6 - Nicole (TSTR DT)
7 - Toulouse31
8 - Sylvia/Little Treasures
9 - Sharyn
10 - Tamara DeCoito
11 - 2 am Scrapper
12 - Keilly

DRUM ROLL, please ... and the winner is:



CONGRATULATIONS #1 Diane!  Please contact me via e-mail to claim your prize :)  You'll have one week from today to claim!

2 comments:

Keilly said...

Congratulations Diane!

Diane said...

Thank you so very much!!! I have sent an email!!