Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Beary Scrap Paper Crafting Boutique ...


I have a little bit of FUN news to share with you all this morning ... I submitted a card HERE for The Beary Scrap's recent Guest Designer Call, and I found out on Wednesday that I was one of the designers picked to join the team - yippiee!  I'll be joining the Beary Scrap DT for the first GDT term which will be from April through June ... how fun is that??!!?? 

The Beary Scrap has a SHOP and a bi-weekly challenge BLOG!  Check them out :)

There are SO MANY adorable and fun goodies in The Beary Scrap's Paper Crafting Boutique.  I cannot wait to get my little hands on some of these lovelies to begin to create with them!  A big THANK YOU to Susan and the rest of The Beary girlies for choosing me!

I'm a teddy bear collector, love anything {pink} and have a passion for anything paper and glue, so I think this will be a match made in heaven!!

Watch for my first DT project coming April 7th!

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Yay for you Deb! Can't wait to see all the cute stuff you make!

sillyp said...

Congrats, looks like a perfect match. See you on the 7th.