Friday, March 18, 2011

Another new blog on the block ...

Hi there peeps!  I hope you're all having a relaxing Friday so far!  I taught a card class today and we threw a baby shower for one of the girls expecting her first baby in May ... soooooo much fun!

I wanted to pop in here quick to share a bit of EXCITING news with you all.  It's been a fun week this week celebrating The Shabby Tea Room's first birthday, having the launch of Lauren's new My Time Made Easy weekly challenge blog (of which I am on the sketch design team) and now ....


... I'm ticked to finally announce that I've been invited to join Keilly (owner of The Ribbon Reel Boutique) along with a few other of my bloggity buddies to be on a Design Team for a brand NEW challenge blog for The Ribbon Reel on-line boutique!

The Ribbon Reel offers the most extraordinary ribbons, trims, lace, buttons and baker's twine ... {swoon}!!!  Be still my shabby little heart ... I am super excited to get my hands on some goodies from Keilly's wonderful shop and begin creating fun projects to share with you all.

Watch for all the fun and festivities to begin May 2nd.  In the meantime, please check out The Ribbon Reel site and leave Keilly a little comment to let her know you're excited for the challenges and new DT to launch.    She is the {sweetest} gal and I know you'll find a lot of inspiration in the upcoming challenge blog!  Keilly will be offering fabby prize packages from The Ribbon Reel Boutique for each bi-weekly prize!

WOW ... so much fun!  Who doesn't like a good CHALLENGE!!!

1 comment:

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie! How exciting to get to work with all those wonderful trims!