Thursday, February 3, 2011

You + Me and Tea!


This was the card I created and submitted for the Spellbinders 2011 Design Team Call that earned me an invitation to advance onto round two!!  Safe to show since I am out of the running now.

So much fun to create ... I used mostly goodies from My Time Made Easy, including A Spot of Tea stamp set (my all-time FAV!), Grab a Cup stamp set, Ga Ga For Gingham paper and Darling Dots paper - yummy!!



Have a peek into the DESIGNER'S GALLERY over at MTME too ... so much inspiration from the girlies - WOW!!!  Thanks for visiting with me today :)

Challenges for this card:

Paperplay #5 - stamps

9 comments:

Dori said...

Great card! I love the ribbon treatment in the middle and the blue and reds that you used together

pattyo said...

Love tea themed cards!

Sue Lelli said...

The teacup and the ribbon is pretty! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, so cute! Love this color scheme, and love the design. The teacup is just adorable.

cindy said...

Well their loss. You would have done awesome on that DT. Fabulous card.

Leonie said...

Such a pretty and bright card. Love your gathered/rufflesd ribbon!! thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs Leonie

Karita said...

Great card! Teacup is gorgeous and your card design is wonderful!

Thanks for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Alicia said...

I Love this! Another great entry in our "Stamp it Out" Challenge at Paper Play this week.
Alicia xx

Lauren said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!