Monday, February 21, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room #50 - part two!!

The challenge in the Tea Room this week is Buttons and Bows ... right up my alley!!


This is my second design team project ... I used the Tea Pot cutting file and sentiments from the Flower Pot cutting file provided by our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe'!  The patterned papers are Springtime Vintage from SU! along with the Vintage Adornment resin button and Vanilla Satin Rosettes!!


My hubby is playing golf today with my best friend's hubby and I've sent this sweet little care package over to Susan!  She was in the ER last Thursday with a very bad infection and she is slowly recovering.  I hope this handmade with love gift cheers her up and puts a smile back on her sweet face!

Click HERE to go to my design for TSTR - part one!

Challenges for this card: 

The Shabby Tea Room #50 - buttons and bows
Truly Scrumptious #51 - swirls & pearls
Stamptacular Sunday #99 - someone special (my best friend!!)
Fussy & Fancy - sweet treats

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

can a tea pot be any cutier...i don't think so...i so adore this...thanks again for allowing the cafe to sponsor your site...i would love to put this in the cafe gallery...hugs

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers you used, and the lace is just the perfect touch. What a fun template for a card!!

Craftyanny said...

love this, the little teapot is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining the fun at Creative Cottage
Anne x

Silvia said...

I adore this tea pot card. I love all the little details on it!

hugs,

Maria said...

A very sweet teapot card! Am sure Susan will love it! Gorgeous color and papers too...a lovely card!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks again for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)