Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Make It Personal with My Time Made Easy!

Hello sweet friends and welcome!  So happy you popped in today for a visit with me!  Today is February 1st, so that means that all the NEW RELEASE goodies are now LIVE in the shop over at My Time Made Easy - WOW!  You'll be drooling over all the yummy products and eye candy Lauren has shared with us all this month when you visit the shop - just amazing :)

The entire team has projects to share with you all today for the BIG RELEASE DAY PARTY, so be sure to visit all the other girlies' blogs to peek at their fabby creations (links at bottom of this post).

For today's inspiration, Lauren asked us all to create a personalized gift set using any template of our choice (new or old) and the new Monograms Defined stamp set ... {swoon}!!!

I chose to design with the Slip Cover template ... I had not previously worked with this template, but after I completed my project for today, I know that this will be a 'go to' template for me moving forward -- it was one of the easiest templates to assemble and very fun to decorate too :)  I {adore} the wavy overlay at the bottom of the cover!!


Isn't that Monograms Defined set STUNNING!  I've been sleeping with it under my pillow since it arrived in my mailbox ... okay, just kidding, but I really, really ... REALLY {heart} it a LOT!  If you don't already own an alphabet set, this is a MUST HAVE!  If you do own an alphabet set, this one would be a beautiful addition to your collection!


I used my Cricut to cut out the template and cover pieces, inked the edges with paint to give them a shabby and worn look and then did some machine sewing around the edges!  I embellished the box with a sweet, handmade flower using some of Kristin's Warm Serenity digi paper - Musical Damask Rose - gorgeous!  Added a few more lovelies - Cake Crumb Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy shop, glittered chipboard leaves and heart, trinket pin, button, painted jingle bells, baker's twine, paper doilie, satin flowers, rhinestone and pearls and a snipet of vintage lace - oh my!

Then for the cards, I cut out 4 sets of  Creative Card/Envelope #1 and decorated them up too!


I used the Monograms Defined set to stamp out 'Love, Kindness, Friendship and Thankful'.  That beautiful stamped butterfly image is from the new Bold Botanicals stamp set and I added a punched border of the Warm Serenity digi paper - Musical Damask Rose - to coordinate with the flower on the top of the box.  A few snipets of Pink Bubblegum Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my shop, some Cake Crumbs buttons and yummy pink baker's twine - yummylicious, don't you think??!!

Please visit all of the MTME Designer's Blogs to be inspired by lovely projects you can create, too!

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (you are here!)
Monique Hansen

And our special February Guest Designer: 

Naomi Thompson

And don't forget the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY - so much inspiration, beauty and creativity - a wonderful source and starting point for your next paper craft project :)

The girlies from the team will have more goodness to share with you on Wednesday and I'll be back here again on Thursday with another fun project ... stay tuned!

Happy stamping, my friends!
xoxoxoxoxo

Challenges for this project:

W Plus 9 Color Cue {11} - aqua, pink, white, neutral
Paperplay #4 - layers
JUGS #69 - 3-D flower
Meljen's Designs #43 - hearts
Cupcake Inspirations #96 - photo inspiration
Simon Says Stamp & Show - love
Stamptacular Sunday #96 - whatevea!
Top Tip Tuesday #20 - girlie
Tuesday Throwdown #34 - stitching
City Crafter Challenge Blog #42 - love
Our Vintage Affair - altered box
Simon Says Stamp - Love

30 comments:

Tangii said...

Sooooooo pretty Debbie! I almost used the same template, lol. Just beautiful.

Lisa Kind said...

Just lovely! That collage of flowers and other elements on top of the box is so beautifully done, as usual! Beautiful note cards, too!

Ginny said...

I love your project! I love the colors, the embellishments and the little note cards are beautiful. Love it all!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is vintage-alicious!

Julie said...

So much shabby sweetness, I love it all!

Diane said...

Gorgeous set.....will have to check out that template!!

Monique said...

I wish I could do Shabby like you Debbie...This is just beautiful ,, :)

Dori said...

What a gorgeous project!

Zuzana Obert said...

What a vintage beauty. I love it! It's sooooo stunning.

Stampin' Pam said...

WOW this is just stunning! I am sitting here with my jaw on the floor - wiping the drool off my chin LOL What a lovely image that was eh? Truly spectacular Debbie.

Maria Levine said...

This is beautiful! I just love your style! Great flower, thanks for playing along with Just us Girls this week.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such a pretty set, love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

loriete said...

Its so gorgeous! Colors, embelichments, idea... Good luck!

Thank you for participating at Our Vintage Affair!

Ros said...

Absolutely stunning set Debbie ... from your choice of colours to the beautiful words on the cards ... adorable! ... thanks so much for sharing with us at CCCB

Bunty Wabbit said...

I Love your projects they are so Chic and pretty. This one is again gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Wow! This set is just so beautiful! Love the soft colors!

Maria Levine said...

Wow another beauty! Love what you did! Great box,thanks for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, your works is really gorgeous! Love the soft colors. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay!

ARTful Wings said...

Oooh this is just lovely - very pretty colours and embellishments!

Thank you for joining in at Our Vintage Affair

Polly

pattyo said...

Be still my heart! I love this!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful work! I love the soft colors and embellishments.

Thank you for joining our Heart challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Karita said...

Stunning creations! :)
WOW! I love it!

Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Rachel Hope said...

WOW! I always love your stuff and this one is no exception! Stunning! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfectly gorgeous, little creation! Lovin' those little bells! Thank you so much for delivering another goodie to the Color Cue Challenge!

TaraG said...

Absolutely stunning, Debbie! OMGosh, I love that Slip Cover Template and I see that you can get it in a GSD file...I will have to get it, me thinks, so I can cut it on my Silhouette! WOW I am love with this project of yours...gorgeous in every way! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Linda R. said...

This is such a beautiful set.. I love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly lovely! Those colors are GORGEOUS!

Anne said...

What a stunning project, love the notecards. Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
Hugs
Anne

The Scrappy Cottage said...

So beautiful, love all the note cards.....

Dawn said...

Wow...seriously, everything about this is gorgeous. I just love to stare at vintage creations. So so so shabby-licious!

Thanks for playing along...again...and again...and again at Wplus9! ;o)