Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspire ...

The best thing about creating and designing is the ability to inspire our peers ... those that share our passion for paper craft design!  I have a shabby, sweet little treat to share with you all today that just makes me smile when I look at it.  I hope it inspires you to make something that makes you smile!


Come back here and send me a link to your work inspired by this card ... I'd love to peek at your creations!

Papers, chipboard heart, tinsel, rhinestones - Melissa Frances; bloomer - Webster's Pages; flower - Prima; trinket pin - Maya Road; twine - The Twinery; You Inspire Me cling stamp set - JustRite Stamps; Fancy Tags nestie - Spellbinders.

Thanks for peeking!

Challenges for this card: 

Fussy & Fancy #29 - Valentine's Day with no red or pink
Paperplay #4 - layers

21 comments:

Deirdre said...

Beautiful - amazing layering.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our Layer it Up Challenge. ♥

Céline said...

so gorgeous card!
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Monique said...

Debbie this is just Gorgeous!!

Meredith said...

WOW... you really are one shabby lady ;) I just love how this card makes me think of a beautiful antique store, full of lots of undiscovered goodies to bring home and love :) Thank you so much for joining CR84FN this week!

Davi said...

Very pretty card!! Love the vintage look and fun embellies. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.

JustRite Stampers said...

Thanks for participating multiply times in the JustRite Friday Challenge!!

Ros said...

Another beautiful cameo ... beautiful card again Debbie ... thanks for the inspiration and for joining us again at CCCB

Lauretta See said...

another fab card ;) thank for playing in our challenge at meljens! hugs x

pattyo said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! I just love cameos!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

ANother gorgeous creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ujjwal said...

This is gorgeous!!

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous! I think I like this one better than the first! Came over from Moxie Fab!

Justine said...

This is so beautiful, You have definitely inspired me

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the cameo and the elegant embellishments you used!! Stunning card!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Karen B. said...

Oh my, this is just absolutely beautiful! Great details, yet still focuses on the cameo.

Linda R. said...

I just love this.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful Valentine Debbie! The sparkly frame is awesome! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!!Hugs ~S~

Lisette Morris said...

Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so stunning! I love the vintage look and all of the layering of embellishments.

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)