Friday, February 25, 2011

The Hybrid Chick ... Mini Note Set!

Good morning friends ... so happy you stopped by for a visit today!  I have a quick little sneak peek here of the project I made this month for The Hybrid Chick ... a mini note set and fat envie!



This digital paper from The Digichick Shop in a soft and vintage damask is to die for, and I just love making handmade 3-D paper flowers!


So quick and easy ... and the fat envie is perfect for those cards you've added embellishments to but won't fit in a standard envelope.  What a {sweet} gift set!

Hop on over to The Hybrid Chick blog for all the details on how to make this yummy gift set!

The stamp set is Framed Elegance from My Time Made Easy!

Thanks again for peeking in ... have a wonderfully stampy day :)

xoxoxoxoxxo

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful set!

Pattie said...

Wow Deb - this set is gorgeous - I can't stop looking at that fabulous flower!!!

pattyo said...

Beautiful cards! I never heard of a fat envie.