Friday, February 18, 2011

Create For CARDS feature ...


Good morning all!  I hope you're having a fun and stampy day today!  I'm teaching a card class in about an hour, but wanted to pop in quickly to share some fun news ... my card HERE that I created for The Shabby Tea Room was featured on the Create Blog this morning for the border punch challenge!  How nice ... thanks to the Alicia and the girlies at CARDS!

Another fun day with our bonus room remodel ... trim carpenters here installing the 'icing on the cake' for the project -- base molding, crown molding, doors, knobs and trim!  I know ... it doesn't sound that exciting, but almost 2 months into this project I'm pretty DANG excited because this means next we can finish paint, hook up electric, heat and AC, install floors and call it DONE!  I'm counting the hours until I can get my house back in order!  Very challenging to be living in the house with construction work going on  - we've been eating and sleeping with saw dust for weeks - yuck :(

I'll share pics when it's all complete!  Really appreciate all your kind comments -- the encouraging words have lifted me up and kept me sane!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Ummmm, hey, I've been through a remodel and adding an addition onto our home and I know what you are going through, poor dear. I'm surprised dh and I made it through all that without killing each other. The end is in sight for you, but it will still take a while longer, lol. Good luck, can't wait to see the final pics!

Chrysalis said...

Hi Debbie - so good to hear you're on the home straight now, with the work. Hang on in there - nearly finished! xx

Pattie said...

Can't wait to see "after" pics...I'm taking a quick break from tiling the kitchen floor...I'll try to share pics when it's all done...