Friday, January 7, 2011

Spellbinders 2011 Design Team Finalist!

Oh, be still my shabby little heart!  I found out yesterday that I am one of the lucky round one finalists to be considered for the round two application process at Spellbinders for the 2011 Design Team!  I am absolutely speechless and completely humbled!


The list of finalists for the first round call are truly amazing designers and their talent is over the top wonderful!  I am among the company of some of the best paper crafters out there and I'm shaking a little bit in my lil 'ol boots!

Putting my thinking cap on to come up with a 'wow' design for my round two application project.  I'll be sure to share pics here with you all when I can.

In the meantime, won't you think a good thought for me!

Hugs
xoxoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Catherine Doucette said...

WOW...Go, Debbie...GO!!!!!

pattyo said...

Good luck, Debbie! I'm sure you will come up with something amazing!

Monique said...

Yipiee....Congratulations Debbie this is fantastic news!!

Pattie said...

Wow! Great news Debbie! Congrats and Good Luck!

cbuswell said...

Wow, that's brilliant news! You obviously wowed them in Round One, I'm sure you'll create something fantastic!! You must be SO excited!!! Congrats!!

Beth said...

Fantastic! Sending creative thoughts your way--I know you'll dazzle them in the second round!

Kristin Bueter said...

How awesome, Debbie! I'm so excited for you. Thinking lots of good thoughts and sending cyber hugs your way ♥ Good luck!

*Spring Blossom* said...

My goodness!!! Congrats girlie!!!! Good luck for the next round :)

Audrey Pettit said...

How exciting, Debbie! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :)