Monday, January 3, 2011

My Time Made Easy ... Peesy!

Hello bloggity friends and welcome to another peek-a-boo day for some of the fabby new January goodies at My Time Made Easy!  Grab a yummy cup of tea and join me :)

Lauren asked the Design Team girlies to use the new So Fortunate template to create a gift set using previously released papers and stamp sets for today ... here is what I came up with:


I was so happy to get all girlie with this one ... over the top sweetness and oh so pretty in {pink}!  I printed some Blushing digital papers from the Ga Ga For Gingham Collection (one of my all-time favs!) and cut the So Fortunate template out with my Cricut.  This template is so easy to assemble in a snap!  I embellished the box with lots of yumminess -- hot pink pom-pom trim, vintage lace snipets, Prima flowers, a paper doilie spritzed with Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist, white satin and grosgrain ribbons and hand cut glittered leaves!

Then I pulled out my favie MTME stamp set - A Spot of Tea and stamped the tea cup in Melon Mambo ink with Pacific Point accents.  I stamped the sentiment, hand cut a teeny tiny tea tag and then attached it to the cup with pink baker's twine!  The tiny bloomers are something new that Santa left for me in my stocking!  I sugared them with glitter - yum!


The card is 4 1/4" square and I printed off some Darling Dots, Ga Ga For Gingham and Sensational Staples digi papers to assemble it.  Some simple machine stitching around the edges and inking for a tattered look.  The flower is die cut using the Gingham papers and layered with dimensionals between each layer to create volume.  I added a pretty pink glittered piece of chipboard, some more hand cut glittered leaves and a shiny little glitter brad!  The tag is stamped using the A Spot of Tea set -- just {love} it to pieces!!!


I filled my little gift box with White Berry Blossom tea bags ... what a sweet set -- so girlie -- so pretty -- so yummy!!!  I had so much fun creating this one ... thanks a bunch for peeking in today :)

Please be sure to visit the other MTME girlies blogs for more peeks at how you can use the So Fortunate template!






And don't forget to check out the My Time Made Easy Designer's Gallery -- full of beautiful inspiration!!

Challenges for this project:

The Shabby Tea Room #43 - 11 elements
Card Positioning Systems #199 - sketch
Moxie Fab World - Glitter is Glam
There She Goes #87 - recycle (lace and hair bow)
Top Tip Tuesday #15 - embellish
City Crafter Challenge Blog #37 - stamp
Really Reasonable Ribbons #15 - something new with ribbons
Fussy and Fancy #27 - celebration card and gift
Paperplay Challenge #50 - anything but a card

21 comments:

scrap joanny said...

perfect !!!! so sweet and interesting work !!!!!

Catherine Doucette said...

Very sweet, Debbie!! :0)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous Debbie!

Monique said...

Perfectly Girlie Debbie...I love the choice of papers and the pom pom's!!!:)

Cath said...

Hey again, Debbie! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm glad you've been so inspired by it! :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty projects! They are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Liz's creative corner said...

thanks for joining us at paperplay with this gorgeous creation, hugs Liz xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! What a fantastic little gift set.

Ros said...

delicious project .... thanks for sharing with us at CCCB

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great gift set! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Romaine said...

Oh, pretty, pretty, pretty!

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely! The colors are fabulous! Love the blue flowery ribbon that Santa left you!

Linda R. said...

The projects here are so pretty!Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so cute and fun!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So so cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Debbie great creation! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

Join us again today! There's a brilliant altered tin tutorial!!

Maggie
xx

Tami Mayberry said...

super fun!! Thanks for joining us at CPS!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Hail the Queen of Shabby Chic! You do it so well. I always have to look at every detail because you turn these images into new works of art every time!

cbuswell said...

OOOh, just gorgeous, love that tea cup!

Aphra said...

LOVE this gift set. Thanks for joining us at RRR. :)

dreams_sueƱos said...

VERY!!VERY SWEET!!!!! love you work!!!! hugs Adriana