Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January Card Club Project #1 ...

For the card classes I will be teaching in January, we are having a Valentine Theme -- love this holiday with all it's {pink}, roses and prettiness!!  This first card I made with a shabby little spin -- inking the edges with pink paint and using a gorgeous heart stamp from Punch Potpouri (SU! Host Set) and the {new} Bliss stamp set from the SU! Sale-A-Bration catty ... my new favie set!  Isn't that red glitter bird wonderful!


Then for my card class girlies, I decided to clean the design concept up a bit for them ... same layout, but a crisp and clean overall design.  I used the new papers and stamp set from the Valentine bundle currently offered through SU! until 1/24!  Isn't it sweet :)  The tickets were given to me from one of my stampy neighbors -- thanks, Barb!


Challenges for this card:

Really Reasonable Ribbons #16 - hearts and ribbons
Tuesday Throwdown #32 - valentine
Stamptacular Sunday #94 - anything but a square and stamping
The Creative Cottage #30 - something new
Paperplay #2 - cutie patootie

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Both cards are lovely! I like the shabby one best, just has more character.

Elaine Stark said...

I love them both, but the first has the edge. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Lauren said...

You've been a busy little bee! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Pretty Valentine's card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.